- Anything you post on Football Performance is public. Soo make sure you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone can view anything you post here.
- You shouldn’t post any content or use our service to do anything illegal or malicious.
- If it turns out any of your content or use is illegal or malicious. Football performance is not responsible — you’re responsible.
- Please do not hack, attack, or copy Football Performance’s services.
- While we wouldn’t do it without good reason, ultimately Football Performance may remove your comments.
You may see advertisement in and around Football Performance. In each of these cases, we aim to respect your copyright and privacy and ensure you have an uncluttered experience. Examples include:
- We will insert ads in and around the Football Performance platform and content experience where it makes sense.
- We will insert affiliate links into content where it makes sense, if you insert your own affiliate codes then we will review them.
- Your content may be used in ads with full credit and link back to you.
We do our best to protect your personal information, and store it only as long as necessary. We do reserve the right to reveal your personal information if the law requires us to.
Football Performance respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users and contributors to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where necessary.
We may amend these Terms at any time in our sole discretion, effective upon posting the amended Terms at this URL where the prior version of these Terms was posted or by communicating these changes through any written contact method we have established with you. Your use of the Services following the date on which such amended Terms are published will constitute consent to such amendments. However, if you cease using the Services upon such publication, your relationship with us will continue to be controlled by the previous version of these Terms. You agree that you will periodically check this page for updates to these Terms, and read the messages we send you to inform you of any changes.